Amazon.com Price: $8.15 (as of 2019-12-06 01:49:28 GMT)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are
subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at
the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Directions 1. Dissolve contents of Cleancaf package in 4 cups of warm water. Pour into water reservoir. Put empty pot and filter basket in place. For espresso machines attach handle and place an empty container below. 2. Turn machine on and begin the brew cycle. Espresso machines, also allow several ounces of Cleancaf solution to flow through steam pipe (into a container to avoid spray.) Discard entire solution once it has passed through your machine. 3. Rinse all components and repeat steps 1 and 2 twice with clean water only. Espresso machines remove handle. You may soak handle and filters in Cleancaf solution then rinse all components with clean water.
- Dual-action formula eliminates coffee oils and dissolves mineral deposits.
- Cleans both home coffee and home espresso machines.
- Blue dye ensures proper rinsing.
- OMRI (tm) Listed for use in Organic Production.
- Contents: 1 box and contains three packets of cleaning powder.
Filed under: Espresso Machines
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!