Amazon.com Price: (as of 2019-12-07 00:06:55 GMT)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are
subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at
the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Saeco takes a fresh twist on a traditional espresso machine. With its new shape and sophisticated yet easy to use controls the Nina Bar let’s anyone open an espresso bar in their home. The Nina Bar includes a removable 50 oz water tank as well as a removable drip tray for easy cleaning. The pressurized portafilter along with the Pannarello and bonus Cappuccinatore allowing for perfect espresso shots and great froth every time. The pre-programmed buttons for a single or a double shot take the guess work out of getting the right extraction and the easy-to-use control panel shows you when the machine is “ready to brew” and “ready to steam”. Weighing just 9 pounds and using 120V/1050 Watts for power. The Nina Bar is 11 inches wide, 12 inches deep and 15.25 inches tall.
- Traditional espresso machine with simple-to-use control panel
- Pressurized portafilter; pre-programmed buttons for single and double shots
- Removable 50-ounce water tank; cup-warming surface; removable drip tray
- Pannarello frothing device, Cappuccinatore, and ESE pod adaptor included
- Measures 12 by 11 by 15-1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Filed under: Espresso Machines
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!