Amazon.com Price: $39.92 (as of 2019-09-15 18:22:18 GMT)
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are
subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at
the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
La Crosse Technology WS-8157U-CH-IT Atomic Clock with Outdoor Temperature and Weather Forecast
Have all your weather in view with this Digital Wall Clock featuring self-setting time & automatic DST change with a Weather Forecast. It catches your eye with its 3 different weather icons: sun, sun/clouds, clouds/rain, and pressure tendency arrows which tell you if the weather will improve or not. Indoor temperature (F/C) and time alarm with Snooze feature to keep you alert! Weekday may be displayed in 3 different Languages: English, French, and Spanish. Wireless sensor transmits accurate outdoor temperature within seconds in a 330 ft range.
Self setting Atomic time & date
Select your time zone from 0 GMT up to +/-12 hr settings, face the clock in the direction of Fort Collins, CO. NIST locates a radio tower in Fort Collins transmitting a 60 kHz signal within a 2,000 mile range. With built-in antenna, this clock receives this transmission automatically updating to your current time & date. Accurate to the second with automatic Daylight saving time resets. No worries resetting the clock twice a year for DST and battery operated if power goes out.
Wireless outdoor temperature
Included with clock is a weather resistant transmitting outdoor sensor that sends outdoor temperature values indoors to the clock. Can be viewable in either Fahrenheit or Celsius with a range of 330 ft (open air. ) Some metals and glass may decrease range.
Displaying your future forecast with 3 weather icons, Sunny, Sun with Clouds, Rainy and the tendency arrows showing you changes in air pressure.
Low Battery indicators
Clock will display a battery icon letting you know when batteries should be changed. Icon displays next to the time, showing TX for the transmitting sensor batteries, or RX for the clock.
Optional adjustment to view weekday in either (US) English, Spanish (E) and French (F). Also, clock has alarm with 10 minute snooze.
- Time digits are 2 Inches tall
- Weather Forecasting Function with 3 Weather Icons and Weather Tendency Indicator
- Wireless OUT Temp (F/C)
- Monitors IN Temp (F/C)
- Barometric Tendency Arrow
- Atomic Time and Date (Manual Setting)
- Automatically Updates for Daylight Saving Time (On/Off Option)
- 12/24 Hour Time Display
- Perpetual Calendar
- Time Zone Setting
- Time Alarm with Snooze
- IN Temp Range: 14.0 F to 99.5 F
- OUT Temp Range: -39.0 F to +140.0 F (-39.9 C to +59.9 C)
- Clock : 2 AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Sensor: 2 AA Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Displays time/date, indoor and outdoor temperature, and forecast icon
- WWVB radio controlled time and date
- Forecasts weather 12-20 hours in advance
- Decorative cherry panels, Wall hanging or free standing.
- Kindly refer the Product Manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
Filed under: Atomic Clocks
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!